jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

Why I’m studying Chemistry and Pharmacy.


 
Hi everybody, today I will write about the career that I’m studying. This career is chemistry and pharmacy. Some factors that influenced my decisión was: my interest maths and sciences, since the basic education, moreover I didn´t like the humanistics subjects. The motivation of the chemistry teacher about her subject. My own interest for the chemistry. I search in internet the statistical of  the career chemistry and pharmacy and it have good salary and very good employability (over ninety five percent).

I like about my career the variety of places where the professionals can work, for example: office of pharmacy, industry pharmaceutical, hospitals, ISP, etc. I don´t like about my subject the amount de years and study necessary for that we get the job title.
 

When I will have my job title. I would like work in the pharmaceutical industry in the production area, quality control or research and development. With the money that I will earn, I would like make a gift important for my parents, because the effort the they made in my mannerliness and education, I would like  travel for chile and the foreign, I want to get braces, I will buy my own house, etc. Good bye everybody I wil write soon .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario