sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

A Game Called “Searching the Treasure”



When I was a child, I played a lot of games, I always found the way for entertain me, either alone or with other children.

I with my sister and my cousins created a game,  we called it “ searching treasure”, it consisted  in that someone hided a object  ( we named the treasure) and the others the searched it with help of a clues that made the former .

I learned to play this game when I was seven or eight years old, I played it mainly with my cousins, because they lived in a big house with a big backyard so in the cousin’s house there were a lot of places where we could hide the object. Of course, the first child that found the object was who won. 

I liked this game, because I enjoy deciphering the clues. I don´t remember very well when was the last time that I played this game, but I think that it was when I was twelve years old.

1 comentario: