jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

Caleta Abarca Beach



 My family  and I went to  Caleta Abarca beach in February of this year , it  is placed in Valparaiso. We stayed four days in valparaiso and we have to take a bus for arrive to Caleta Abarca. The weather in the this place was nice the first three days and the last day was cloudy so we can enjoy quite of the sea. In the beach we took the sun , we bathed in the sea and we took photos to ourselves  and the landscape. I liked this beach, because we can see a lot of shipping that arrive here and due to that in this place is the sheraton hotel  and it is a beautiful building, but  I didn´t like the temperatura of the water of the sea, because it is very cold and I can’t  be a long time in the sea, for this, I would like visit a beach in the north of my country.


1 comentario: