jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

Santa Lucia Hill


                                                        
Hi blogger, I hope that you are good. Today I will write about of a special place for me in Santiago, I mean Santa Lucía Hill, it is located in Center  Santiago near of Italia Square . I really like this place, because it is very beautiful,it have a lot of trees , sculptures  and interesting  places for visit, I like looking the city from its highest place, where there are binoculars for make it. The best of all is that the people can go into free, so I can visit when I want.

The first time that I visited  the Santa Lucía Hill, I was twelve years old in winter holiday, I went with my mum and my sister, I remember that we visited the highest place and I looked the city through the a binocular and I feel  vertigo  it was as if the ground  disappear and I remain in the air.



The last year I went with my sister and again I surprise,  we visit other places that I don´t  see  before, we took pictures with the mobile phone, but even this time I didn´t reach to visit all the places the Santa Lucía Hill so we hope in other occasion achieve it.

1 comentario: