viernes, 27 de junio de 2014

My mum

Hi classmates, I hope that you are ok. Now I will write about one family member, I mean my mum. Her name is Griselda but her peer call Grisi, I describe her physically and after psychologically. She is shorter than the average Chilean woman, my mother use short hair, it is brown color and slightly wavy, her eyes are brown, her skin is brunette. Psychologically my mother is glad, comprehensive, sociable, a little naive and very dedicated to us, her family.


My mother is housewife; she is married with my dad since thirty years ago. My mum have six sisters and three brothers, hence I have many uncles and aunts. She love to cook, of course, she cook very good, I like the breaded, corn pie and cakes that my mother makes, moreover my mum see cooking TV programs and she writes recipes in copybooks. Also my mother sells cosmetic products, she offers this products to friends, knows and relatives, for this my mum knows a lot of people, this activity don’t produce many money, but to my mother like this activity. As to almost all the mums, she like watching TV series and entertainment programs as “Primer Plano”. Bye classmates, I hope that you like this publication. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario