jueves, 26 de junio de 2014

27 F

Hello everybody!!, Today I will write about an event that affected so significantly to Chile, I mean the 2010 earthquake or it name 27 F too, because the earthquake occurred on February 27, 2010 when it happened  I was in house, I was in bed but I was not sleeping because I stood recently, at the time the floor started moving strongly I went to the door of my bedroom and I waited under the door frame that the earthquake happened while I heard breaking glass windows and the horn of the cars. When the ground stopped moving, I asked members of my family, luckily we were all well (my parents and my sister), of my brother I didn’t  know nothing, because he was working, but after we had information about my brother, he was well.



As for material things, the house withstood well the event, only we lost a few of crockery. I was only one day without light and water (my parents stored water when the earthquake finished).  Therefore we had not noticed us the magnitude of the event until that the light returned and we can watched  the news and I can watched the disaster and the effect of the tsunami. Bye  audience, I hope you stay tuned to my blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario