miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

Brazil

Hello everybody, good day. Now I will write about a country that I would like visit, it is Brazil. I would like go this country, because I love the nature and this place has a lot of this. Here I want to go to the beautiful beaches with clear water and I enjoy bathing in them. Also I would like sail in the Amazon river and I would like travel  along distance, too I would like go to fall Iguazú to see this wonderful landscape and would like visit all the beautiful  places that Brazil have . Other thing that I would like do is visit the restaurants and enjoy the typical foods and drinking, equally I would like participate in parties to happen a good time.



But I don´t like of Brazil, its insects as spider or mosquito, because they are annoying and dangerous moreover these can us transmit illnesses as the dengue or yellow fever for this I think that I would have to vaccinate before of go to Brazil . Other thing that I don´t like of this country is its weather, because it rain in a sunny day, this change of temperature I could sicken me. Bye bloggers I will write soon.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario