domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

A song

Hi blogger, I hope that you have a good day.  Today I will speak about a song that has been in my mind these days; I mean to “vivir mi vida” of Mark Anthony, I remember the first time I listened this song was when I was of holiday in Valparaiso this year, then in the radio continue emitting this song for long time after, so it stayed in my mind. I like this song, because its lyrics and sound is positive and motivating and it helps me to be better when I am sad or tired, so I listen this song and I recover.
 


It as almost all the songs of Mark Anthony is the salsa style, but it isn´t the only song that I like of Mark Anthony, also I like the subjects, “Tragedia”, “Ahora quién” and others. Obvious I like a lot of style music, except the reggaeton. Bye everybody, I will write soon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario